Magnetic field therapy
03.901.081 | producer: Cosmogamma – Emildue
The new Cyborg Mag is a mobile magnetic field unit with 4 independent channels and the maximum induction of up to 300 Gauss. Convenient touch screen and a large selection of accessories make it easy to adjust treatment parameters to patient needs. Wide range of selectable waves allow comprehensive magnetic field therapy.
- small unit weight,
- four independent channels,
- 5,9” touch screen control panel,
- maximal magnetic induction of 300 Gauss (15 or 7,5 cm coils), 150 Gauss (30 cm coil) and 100 Gauss (60 cm coil),
- frequency 5 to 100 Hz,
- 9 wave types: sinusoidal bipolar, sinusoidal monopolar, sinusoidal alternating monopolar, triangular bipolar, triangular monopolar, triangular alternating monopolar, rectangular bipolar, rectangular monopolar, MgWave,
- treatment timer 0-240 min,
- 53 pre-set treatment programmes and free mode.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]: 420 x 360 x 360
- Weight [kg]: 9
- control unit,
- set of power cables.
- lumbar coil 610 mm,
- limb coil 300 mm,
- 15 cm flat coil,
- 7,5 cm flat coil,
- treatment bed with sliding system for 610 mm coil,
- vertical lifter for 610 mm coil.