lower extremitas (knee joint) therapy
18.166.107 Producer: Ac International East
JUPITER – knee joint therapy with elastic resistance
JUPITER has been designed to operate using elastic resistance elements in the comprehensive rehabilitation of the knee joint. The device can perform the following movements:
- flexion / extension.
The device has been designed to operate using elastic resistance elements, which the most important advantage is to generate a slight resistance in the initial phase of the movement, evenly increasing in subsequent phases of the exercise. Due to these properties JUPITER is particularly useful in the post-traumatic, post-surgical, orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation. The device may be also used in sports rehabilitation, rheumatology and geriatrics.
JUPITER as a part of ACX.rehab concept, using software so that the patient is aware of the challenges and progress in rehabilitation which increases patients motivation.
- measurement of the range of motion,
- measurement of the generated power,
- dynamic exercises,
- isometric exercises,
- exercises with integrated real-time biofeedback,
- objectification of the rehabilitation process,
- adaptation of the exercise difficulty level to the current needs of the patient.
- increased range of motion through active movements,
- increased muscle strength and endurance,
- improved stabilization of joints by proprioceptive reeducation,
- improved muscle coordination.
18.166.116 Set of accesories for JUPITER as single station:
- Stand for patient with 43″ TV
- Stand for therapist: 22” touch screen monitor for therapist, PC, keyboard
18.166.117 Set of accesories for JUPITER with therapist workstation
- Stand for patient with 43″ TV and PC and keyboard
18.166.115 Therapist workstation
- Stand with 22” monitor, PC, keyboard, wifi router
- Dimentions: 1400 x 950 x 1400 mm (lenght x width x hight),
- Weight: 120 kg.
- Max. weight of patient: 150 kg