multiposition therapy device
18.166.006 Producer: Ac International East
Mini Tensor allow to perform multitask therapy with use of elastic resistance elements, which the most important advantage is to generate a slight resistance in the initial phase of the movement increasing evenly in the subsequent phases of the exercise.
Due to these properties Mini Tensor is particularly useful in the post-traumatic, post-surgical, orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation. The device is also used in sports rehabilitation, rheumatology and geriatrics.
Mini Tensor is a powerful device with very small dimensions. It enables performing a lot of rehabilitation exercises, stretching and strengthening – affecting the general physical condition of the body.
- the ability to exercise the lower and upper extremity and the trunk
- dynamic exercises: concentric and eccentric
- ability to adapt the level of difficulty of exercises to the current needs of the patient
- improved muscle coordination
- ability to perform exercise unilaterally or bilaterally
- ability to exercise in multiple positions
- visualization of R.O.M. and force
- set of 6 elastic gumss
- straps for attachment to the couch
- adjustable footrest
- gummy feet for safe
operation on the floor
- increased range of motion through active movements
- increased muscle strength and endurance
- improved stabilization of joints by proprioceptive reeducation
- improved muscular coordination
- dimensions 1000 x 310 x 430 mm
- weight 13 kg