18.166.102 Producer: Ac International East
SIGMA – balance platform
SIGMA is a device for training balance and proprioception. The platform is equipped with an independent system for assessment of the swing angle using a specialized sensor that detects any change in the position of the platform. It processes these changes to the appropriate output signal and transmits data wirelessly in real time to a computer with the software.
Due to these properties, the SIGMA platform is particularly useful in the post-traumatic, post-surgical, orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation. SIGMA is also used in sports, rheumatological and geriatric rehabilitation.
SIGMA as a part of ACX.rehab concept, using software so that the patient is aware of the challenges and progress in rehabilitation which increases patients motivation.
- classic proprioceptive training,
- training in one or two planes,
- exercises in standing or sitting,
- unilateral and bilateral exercises of the lower limb,
- exercises of the upper limbs,
- exercise with integrated real time biofeedback,
- objectification of the rehabilitation process,
- ability to adapt the level of difficulty of exercises to the current needs of the patient.
- improved sense of balance,
- improved trunk stability,
- improved stabilization of joints by proprioceptive reeducation,
- improved muscle coordination.
18.166.113 Set of accesories for Sigma as single station:
- Stand for patient with 43″ TV
- Stand for therapist: 22” touch screen monitor for therapist, PC, keyboard
18.166.114 Set of accesories for Sigma with therapist workstation
- Stand for patient with 43″ TV and PC and keyboard
18.166.115 Therapist workstation
- Stand with 22” monitor, PC, keyboard, wifi router
- Diameter: 42 cm,
- Weight: 6,5 kg,
- Range of forward – backward tilting: +15°/-15°,
- Range of left – right tilting: +15°/-15°,
- Power supply: AAA type bateries / recharable cells LR 03 1,5 V.