Ultrasound therapy device
03.901.001 | producer: Cosmogamma – Emildue
US13 is a portable ultrasound therapy apparatus offering both 1 and 3 MHz outputs. The unit is packed with innovative features: extremely high power , lots more duty cycle options (anything from 10% to 100 %), improved no-contact features, possibility of creating a patient database and pain level monitoring, the industry highest number of pre-set programs for most pathologies; simple (one frequency and one duty cycle) or complex (change of frequency and /or duty cycle) programs, memory for saving your own programs, connection to a stimulator (optional cable required) for combined therapies.
Our patient database provides immediate access to the customized treatment allowing it to be easily and quickly repeated. Still,with all these features, US13 is extremely easy and intuitive to operate.
- Output frequency for the ultrasound heads is 1 and 3 MHz
- Continuous output with a Maximum power of 3W/cm2
- Pulsed output with a Maximum power of 3W/cm2
- 7’’ capacitive colour Touch Screen
- Large library of pre-set programs for common pathologies
- Free program allows user defined parameters
- Possibility of storing user defined programs/parameters
- No contact indication is both visual and acoustic
- Real treatment time means that timer will stop in case of bad contact with skin
- Possibility use of different treatment heads
- Patients database
- Possibility of creating and saving complex sequences of programs
- USB Port to upgrade software and export patient data.
- Pulse Frequency: 100 Hz with Duty Cycle from 10% to 100%(step 10%)
- Output Modes: continuous and pulsed
- 0-3W/cm2 continuos,
- 0-3W/cm2 pulsed
- Output Heads:
- 1MHz / 3MHz, 1 cm2
- 1MHz / 3MHz, 5 cm2
- 1MHz / 3MHz, 10 cm2
- Two frequency head: 5cm2 1 and 3MHz or 5cm2 and 1cm2 of 1 and 3MHz (1 piece),
- set of connection cables,
- ultrasound gel.