shoulder therapy with elastic resistance
18.166.108 Producer: Ac International East
VECTIS – shoulder therapy with elastic resistance
VECTIS uses elastic resistance in the comprehensive rehabilitation of the shoulder joint. The device can perform the following movements:
- internal / external rotation
The device is designed to work with elastic resistance elements, which the most important advantage is to generate a slight resistance in the initial phase of the movement, increasing evenly in the later stages of the exercise. Due to these properties Vectis Mini is particularly useful in the post-traumatic, post-surgical, orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation. The device is also used in sports rehabilitation, rheumatology and geriatrics.
VECTIS as a part of ACX.rehab concept, using software so that the patient is aware of the challenges and progress in rehabilitation which increases patients motivation.
- measurement of the range of motion,
- measurement of the generated power,
- dynamic exercises,
- isometric exercises,
- exercise with integrated real time biofeedback,
- objectification of the rehabilitation process,
- ability to adapt the level of difficulty of exercises to the current needs of the patient.
- increase range of motion through active movements,
- increase muscle strength and endurance,
- improved stabilization of joints by proprioceptive reeducation,
- improved muscle coordination.
18.166.116 Set of accesories for VECTIS as single station:
- Stand for patient with 43″ TV
- Stand for therapist: 22” touch screen monitor for therapist, PC, keyboard
18.166.117 Set of accesories for VECTIS with therapist workstation
- Stand for patient with 43″ TV and PC and keyboard
18.166.115 Therapist workstation
- Stand with 22” monitor, PC, keyboard, wifi router
- Dimentions: 1380 x 800 x 1600 mm (lenght x width x hight),
- Weight: 50 kg.
- Max. weight of patient: 120 kg